Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A quickie from SF

Hasstily posting at 4 dollars a session, I have to report that San Francisco is utterly amazing, that I have been to the Cheesecake Factory and eaten the biggest bit of choclolate cake of my entire life, and that I'm off on a wine tour tomorrow. The weather is like May - a good May - in Scotland, but they say that rain - which they badly need - is on the way. I can't grudge them it.

Apart from that, we've been warmly welcomed in Grace Cathedral and missed seeing the QE2 - so don't ask! We're taking the advice about waving credit cards and forgetting that they mean anything - it feels good. We're all ready to bore everyone silly on our return.

But now I feel the dollars running out - goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. We are now home and I enjoyed reading your posts from the last week. It all sounds wonderful and I look forward to reading more when your have the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete