Friday, March 31, 2006

High jinks - too high for me

Brief blog this evening - must organise myself for tomorrow's activities in another persona as a singer. We're off to Stirling to spend an afternoon workshopping on Faure's Requiem and Kodaly's Missa Brevis under the direction of Stephen Cleobury of King's College Chapel Choir, Cambridge. I'll be interested to see/hear how we altos cope with the extreme range of the Kodaly - I may have to cop out of the top notes.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Mr Blethers and I - along with Mrs Heathbank - may well be the oldest singers there. As long as the voice holds out ....

I'll report on this musical junket when I've recovered.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you all have a great time! Sounds like great fun and as far as I'm aware, Di has made Hot-cross buns. Aren't you lucky?

    ReplyDelete