Friday, February 01, 2008

Gracious living


I could get used to this life - the pleasant rooms, the service, the sunny balcony - and almost more than anything the jacuzzi in the health suite, to which we are borne, suitably swathed in white bathrobes, in the lift. All aches and pains vanish along with the shine on the silver and the colour of my cossie - but every paradise has its drawbacks. Apart from this, I've realised we're going to be back in rainy Dunoon while folks here are in full Carnival mode. Think I'll just stay on..

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are enjoying your little diversion! It looks like you are having/ have had a wonderful time! Good for you!!!! Lovely photos, by the way!

    Now, I am thinking *I* need a vacation! However, methinks I would gladly take the rainy Dunoon weather over our "mixed bag"....

    ReplyDelete