Friday, June 15, 2007

Purging dead blogs

The sharp-eyed will notice I've at last got round to updating my blogroll. There are other blogs I read sporadically, but at least I've covered the most active of my bloglines. I've purged a couple of blogs which have gone cold, though I still look on my feed reader to see if there are any signs of life. I am always absurdly pleased when I discover that someone has blogrolled blethers - something you tend to find from your stats, if you look into them.

That's something I shall be checking tonight; Statcounter seemed to throw a wobbler yesterday. I hope it recovers soon. And, still in Cyberia: I'm amazed by the people who turn up on Facebook. Do we all sign on because we're desperate for company - or merely to see what everyone else has been talking about? Anyway, I rather like the quick overview of what my friends (in the online sense, as two of them are my children) have been up to.

And finally I have to say that I can't believe the weather the rest of Britain seems to have been having. All that rain! We're supposed to be the wet place - and we weren't.

But it's raining now...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:38 AM

    I'm pure dead chuffed to see I made the cut! And you've also made me realise that my own Bogroll needs a make-over... starting with some blethers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:39 AM

    Oops... I mean BLOGROLL!

    ReplyDelete